Hi everyone,
I'm too tired to make a proper post, so this is just a quick note to say hi. Since my last post I've walked up and down the Veags Strip, visited the Grand Canyon, waited 4 hours in a LA train station, went to Alcatrez, biked over the Golden Gate Bridge, visited Berkeley, and taken another 24 hour train ride.
I'm in Seattle now for a day, then I'm heading back to Vancouver, where I will probably write a very muchly detailed post expanding on most of the above.
Shall talk to you all later, two weeks one day until I get home (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi. First post!
Tiired.
Bye.
bleh no fair, I had no net access in KL!!!
Whingey whinge whinge-whinge Tania. I suppose you want pancakes too*
Anyway, what on earth is in Berkeley? I guess that's why we're waiting for the next post, yeah?
I'm going to miss your homecoming! :(
*bizarre in-joke with no-one who actually reads this blog.
Post a Comment