Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Hi all. Another quick post - I'm guessing all of them will be like this at least until I get back to Vancouver.

I made it to New York for New Years, but unfortunately Times Square was absolutely packed, we tried to go at about 8, maybe 8:30, and there was absolutely no way we were going to be able to see anything, so we gave up.

We then couldn't find anything else to do except for try to watch fireworks which we were not sure were on, so we didn't, and I bussed back to New Haven.

I managed to see the Museum of Modern Art, Ground Zero, Wall St and Museum of... agriculture or something (something to do with animals anyways) during the day though.

Came to New Haven (where Yale is), and spend the day looking around Yale (although it was raining), and watching football.

It's really impressive. The buildings look really old, but no doubt really rich. I'll post pictures probably when I get back to Vancouver.

Anyways, back to New York today before leaving for LA on the 4th. See you all later sometime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooooo!!!

You went to an animal museum? :P Why? I'm sure theres fireworks for New Years :S Yay Yale!!! I could have told you where it was cos of Gilmore Girls ^.^ I learn tons of stuff off tv :)

See YOU later hehe. Much later :(

Anonymous said...

hahaha... the first post doesn't count because Justin's not in Canada anymore and so everything's void.

Yale sounds really cool. I should go there sometime. It's IARU (in the same union thing as ANU and NUS) so hopefully I can get there some summer.

Yeah, of course there were fireworks :P. Was bussing hard? You didn't have to book tickets in advance? It's about a 2 hour journey?

American football is silly.

LA sounds like fun. Did you meet up with Yu Heng and Anna?

Anonymous said...

Including Evan (in the list of things you didn't see)

Happy New Years - I had a good one, with the appropriate amount of care noted for the new year. And then home to sleep for CE!

Yay yale.