Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I actually started a post a few days ago, but never finished it. I've just been drowned by work the last week or so, and it hasn't helped that I didn't do anything yesterday due to a couple of social commitments.
Shall hopefully do a rather large post soon. Maybe. Perhaps at the end of the week. We'll see how things pan out =P
But yeah, still alive... just.
Justin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First post!
AND Tania's online too!
Well, at least your time over there is worth it, if there's lots of work to do :P
So I was down at schoolies and tried to send you a message, but I sent it to the wrong person. I was standing watching a queue (stopping people from going in the exit of our main tent), and what came on..."All the leaves are brown", and I immediately thought of you. Do SMSs get to you anyway?
No fair!!! Bleh Justin's got so much work he's surviving on 4hours sleep and yet HE HAS TIME TO POST?!?!?! But its a baby post I guess.
Too tired to write anything witty, just wanted to tell u off :)
haha short post = no comments
Umm... I'm busy = no comment from me.
Uhh... good luck for exams?
Post a Comment