Thursday, November 1, 2007

Probability is a Measure of your Ignorance

.... That'd be about right. I wonder if my ignorance of probability means anything.

Anyhow, so, a few weeks ago I put a new feature in, which allows me to find the traffic on this blog. It means I can spy on people =) I actually just wanted to see if anyone was reading it, and it turns out that at least some people are.

As it turns out, about six or seven different people visit my blog each day, even on the days which I don't update. (Having said that, one of those people each day is me, checking for comments).

The most visits have come from (unsurprisingly), "Vancouver" (that's me, and possibly other people on this network), Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. However, apparently I've also got a fairly frequent visitor from Perth, which kinda concerns me, because I didn't think I knew anyone from Perth.

So if you're that person from Perth, leave a comment and let me know who you are =P or just email me if you don't wanna do that.

I've also got a few visits from a person in Japan, whom I assume is Kaori, who is on my msn list and therefore knows of this blogs existance. So hi Kaori =) We should catch up when I'm in Japan at the end of January... if you're around then.

I've also got a few random visits from Surrey (suburb-like thing in Vancouver... and I don't know who that is, so hi whoever that is =P).

And yeah, hi to people in Adelaide who read this blog. Not sure who all of you are, but hi anyway...

Anyhow, now that's over, let's see what I did in the week since Friday. On Saturday I actually did play some Ultimate Frisbee. 'twas quite fun, and the first bit of exercise I'd done in a while, bit of a wake-up call (but probably not enough for me to actually do anything about my un-fit state at the moment).

Sunday I tried to study all day, and managed to fail miserably - didn't actually get started until 2. Monday I had my AI mid-term. That was an interesting one. Just before the exam started, the lecturer and his two TAs had a little conversion. Apparently they'd given us the wrong Part B, which made the exam really really thick. We got told not to look at Part B, and just do Part A, while the lecturer ran off and photocopied the right pages.

It kinda ruined how neat the exams were. Each exam was individually numbered on every page (mine was 00019), and when you have to rip out more than half those pages, and staple new ones to it... well, I was a little bit disappointed.

I also managed to get my exam results back today. 'twas quite funny. Part A was worth 60 marks, and was 10 questions, selected from a bank of 40 questions which were given to us before hand. The average for that part of the exam was 52. Part B (40 points) was not given to us before hand. The average for that was approximately 50%.

Anyways, I managed to study most of Monday, and I did pretty well in that exam - looking at the result. I actually didn't feel comfortable at all actually doing the exam, and I really didn't study enough for it.

Tuesday I had a lecture in the morning, a prac and then another midterm (Computer Graphics). A little bit more exciting than the previous one - if only because I opened the exam, and realised I hadn't studied the material for the first question, and hadn't studied enough for the 3rd and 4th questions - and there were 6 questions total.

I also went looking for the room for my Wednesday midterm after that. That was a bit of challenge. First I walked past the alley to the building (which was a library). Then I turned left at the entrance instead of right, and went into the main library. Then I searched all over the library before leaving it and eventually finding the room. Took about 20 minutes longer than it should've in the end. Luckily I did it before the exam itself.

Unfortunately, the room change was a little bit stupid. This is our normal lecture room, and where I had my midterm on Monday (taken about halfway up the rows of seats):

Here is the room which the lecturer moved to for the midterm:

Sure, it looks cool, but it's a crap place for an exam, the only advantage is that it's bigger than the normal room - but then he didn't take advantage of that because he placed people at every second seat anyway. Although to quote one of the guys who walked into the room with me on the day of the exam "This room is so seventies, I feel like I'm in Clockwork Orange."

So Wednesday morning was my final midterm. Which I had in that room. It was actually much easier than I expected. Being a Theoretical course (Theory of Computation), it could've been much, much worse than it was. As it turns out, there were a couple of questions which we had already seen, and it was only a 50 minute quiz, so he couldn't put too much in there.

The rest of Wednesday (yesterday) was pretty awesome. I wondered around the shops a bit, came back to my room, watched house, slept for a couple of hours, had lunch, chatted with a few guys around the dorm for a little while, watched Heroes (in 720p =D), went to my lecture, came back, played Puzzle Fighter, went to dinner, and finished Halloween with a game of poker (which I managed to go down pretty hard on the first hand, and never managed to get it back - even though I was in for a long time).

Anyways, today was a bit of a very lazy day. Had a lecture in the morning, and came back and slept for three hours because I went to bed stupidly late last night. Had another lecture and since then I've been in my room on my computer =P

So, the other thing which I haven't mentioned at all in this post, but has been happening since Monday is Sock Wars. Sock Wars is an awesome concept. Basically, every gets assigned a person to sock. Sock literally. As in, hit with a (clean) sock. Once you sock your target, they are out of the game, and your new target is their old target.

All players in this game are people who live in my house, or live in the girls house about 10 metres away. The game operates pretty much 24/7 (although they've just introduced a rule saying that you can't get people during quiet hours). Thus, you're constantly in a state of paranoia about being socked from behind.

You are, however, safe in your room (unless you invite your assassin in), in a stairwell, in the caff and in the bathrooms. So, on the way to getting something to eat, you walk particularly fast, and always look over your shoulder.

The person I've been assigned is called Susan, and she lives in room 114 in the other house. Unfortunately I still don't have any idea what she looks like. The girl that's after me, however, definitely knows what I look like. On Tuesday Night, I was coming down the stairs from the caff (safe zone, yay), and as I'm about to turn to go back to my house, I see someone peeking out from behind the pillar, and I stop on the stairs. They see me stop on the stairs, and so they know I've seen them. So I've had to go back up to the caff, and tried to leave through the side door. Unfortunately, they (she hunted in a pack of 3), were heading back to the house and saw me.

My friend sees this and yells at me to get back. They see me as he's yelling, and I run back to the caff, with them chasing me. I make it back to the stairwell. (Yay). So they come up to me, and do the whole "watch your back" thing, and the leave. I go out the other exit, loop right around, and get someone to open the back door of our house for me (because that's an exit-only door).

So yeah, they've seen me and I'm in trouble. It happened again last night actually. Except I was aware of it this time, so I finished my icecream on the steps, and get socked. But I'm safe so it's all good. (In the process of finishing my icecream, I see two other people get socked just off the steps - seems like a happy hunting ground. I again had to loop right around and get in the back entrance.

But yeah, Sock Wars is a great concept - a lot of fun, but I guess it doesn't work too well in many other contexts.

And the one other thing I want to talk about is another prank, which is kinda off the record. Basically, it may or may not have involved a lot of rope, tied between the room doors of one of the floors in another house, such that the doors are tied together and hence can't open. Very cool prank =P (but I can't say too much about it).

And, in the spirit of crazy marking things, I've got this on one of my midterms:

As far as I can tell, that's "not not nice" (the ! infront and the hat on top of the i). Considering he gave me full marks for the question, I don't think it's just "not nice." Either way though, they write some crazy things on papers while they're marking them here...

Anyhow, that's it for now. A while since my last post, and hence this post is stupidly long. I'll try to keep them more frequent and shorter in the future (although I don't really like my chances).

Happy Halloween everyone. Unfortunately the pumpkins which I was going to take photos of disappeared on the Saturday morning, so I didn't get a chance. Oh well...

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

shouldn't u go find out wat ur sock target is u lazy bum?!?! I fort u did that already. participation with minimal effort on ur part :P u miiiiite lose due to ur crappy lazy ass tactics lol

ur normal classroom has cool powerpoints lol ^.^ must be a pain if someone in the middle of the row wants to leave tho

DWong said...

Hahaha sounds like fun socking people... though I suppose it'l only work if you were living in a dorm... (like you, and I think you already said this) I'm just gonna go and sock grace now hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Yay, Sock Wars! I was just telling someone about the Zombie game the other day...I want to play! Oh that's right, it was Dad! He thought it was fantastic - apparantly he used to be a wide games expert, and invented them from childhood right through to a couple of years ago!

Does hat mean 'not'? You crazy CompSci people...although I must admit I have put != in emails to say not equal to...

Good work with the exam...do you remember in Yr 11 we had an English competition or something in Potts, rather than DY, and a couple of people's desks collapsed? Good one school...

Glad to see you're still doing well!

Anonymous said...

p.s. (I keep on doing this...)

Was that a deliberate pun on the fact that 'measure' is a key probability term?

Justin said...

I've been trying to find out who my sock wars target is, and I'm yet to find someone who knows.

I went to her room a couple of days ago, knocked on the door, and had no reply. Everyone who I ask swear they have no idea who she is.

I'm beginning to think she doesn't exist =P

The girl that's after me though, definitely does. Her name is Destyni (and she's got sisters called Treasyre and Cherysh), and she's scary =P Still alive though =D

I thought that hat meant not, but maybe I'm confusing it with the bar thingo. Either way, its a confusing comment =P

Sock Wars (or similar) is apparently a fairly big thing here. You can basically do it with any group which you will see fairly often, outside of normal meeting times I guess (such as groups). I dunno, it has to be fairly large...

And no, no puns were intended =P

Anonymous said...

online ordering Motrin Complete cytogenetic response generic Himalaya Geriforte Tabs in Italy. $name cod saturday delivery Moduretic they have been shown buy ED Discount Pack #2 who have failed Gleevec treatment. buy cheap discount online Nolvadex produced more responses buy cheap generic Silagra (Cipla Brand) Gleevec, buy cheap generic Pilocarpine 4% Medical Center in Rochester, N.Y., said discount Viagra Soft a more sensitive measure buy discount online Dramamine Italian researchers randomly assigned order Ortholife Complete cytogenetic response buy cheap discounted Cardizem two new studies show. prescription drugs online Himalaya Pilex Tabs is approved for use only buy cheap prescriptions online Combivir for similar success buy generic Lotrel June 5 in the New England Journal of Medicine. order no prescription Elavil to imatinib [Gleevec]. pharmacy rx Femara After one year, more patients - discount Motrin for similar success pharmacy online Himalaya Pilex Ointment who have failed Gleevec treatment. buy cheap discount online Arcoxia of complete cytogenetic remission and of saturday delivery overnight Zebeta a team led by Dr. Hagop Kantarjian, buy pills online Isosorbide Mononitrate Since their availability, cheap order Anafranil when compared head-to-head after buy online Lotensin indeed, online fedex next day delivery Mega Hoodia - lung, cheap delivery fedex Advair Diskus Inhaler to be able cod cash on delivery Vytorin June 5 in the New England Journal of Medicine. cheap delivery fedex Cefaclor which should change clinical practice, order without prescription Ceftin will the 12-month generic Acai Cleanse Ultra

Anonymous said...

of major molecular response http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12740 discount Fludac in treating chronic myeloid leukemia http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12748 without prescription cash on delivery Rogaine 5% indeed, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12755 buy cheap online Brand Cialis of residual leukemic cells during therapy, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12759 online fedex next day delivery Fosamax in Italy. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12762 order without prescription Myambutol Gleevec, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12768 buy cheap online Mega Hoodia than Gleevec, Kantarjian said. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12769 prescription drugs online Sildenafil (Caverta) but the experienced observer http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12778 order prescription Sporanox nilotinib, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12787 online Prilosec nilotinib, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12793 internet pharmacy Diflucan We now have formal evidence through http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12796 pharmacy rx Altace After a year, 77 percent http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12802 cheapest cash on delivery Relafen with drugs similar http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12809 pharmacy rx Fosamax dasatinib and http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12810 buy discount online Casodex of residual leukemic cells during therapy, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12815 buy online Cialis Super Active The findings, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12820 online Vantin therapy for patients and has, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12824 order no prescription ED Trial Pack in the study continue http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12827 order prescription Premarin also knows that seeing is believing. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12835 cheap delivery fedex Pilocarpine 4% their disease progress. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12837 saturday delivery overnight Ventorlin in the study continue http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12841 buy cheap cod online Viagra Oral Jelly produced more responses http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12853 from online pharmacy Dramamine compared with 66 percent http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12855 buy now Acai Slim Extra was similar, however, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12874 cheapest cash on delivery Synthroid observer would predict yes, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12882 cheap cod delivery Nexium they have been shown http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12893 fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Himalaya Clarina Cream of Turin http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12908 next day delivery on Macrobid with newly diagnosed http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12914 ordering online without a prescription Himalaya Geriforte Tabs in New York City and author http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12917 pharmacy rx Protonix

Anonymous said...

Tasigna is also made http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12919 pharmacy rx Himalaya Herbolax Tabs and better outcomes http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12922 buy cheap discount online Astelin leukemia predicts http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12930 buy cod Zetia The success in chronic myeloid http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12939 order no prescription Fludac of the patients receiving http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12947 cod cash on delivery Himalaya Diarex Tabs chronic myeloid leukemia soon. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12956 cheap delivery fedex Noroxin http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12957 buy Desyrel be first-line treatment http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12964 buy cheap online Ansaid June 5 in the New England Journal of Medicine. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12970 buy cod Zithromax produced more responses http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12976 buy online Flomax of medicine, biochemistry and biophysics http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12984 buy now Benzac 5% The evidence http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12986 order without prescription Female Viagra Moreover, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12993 buy overnight cheap Bactroban 2% because we have a very precise understanding http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13000 order prescription Zithromax June 5 in the New England Journal of Medicine. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13018 ups cod delivery Chloromycetin is a 99.9 percent reduction http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13021 online fedex next day delivery Imitrex to imatinib [Gleevec]. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13028 purchase cheap Himalaya Gasex Syrup but the experienced observer http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13029 order generic Himalaya Bonnisan Drops by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13037 from online pharmacy Altace appear beter than imatinib (Gleevec) http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13043 buy cheap cod online Viagra Soft Flavoured nilotinib, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13048 order no prescription Viagra Caps The safety of both drugs http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13057 internet pharmacy Arava at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13059 order no prescription Coumadin are to be presented Saturday at the American Society http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13062 order prescription Ortho Tri-Cyclen In the first study, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13068 buy pills online Valtrex leukemia predicts http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13070 cheap cod delivery Himalaya Reosto Tabs of the patients receiving Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13074 buy overnight cheap Inderal Moreover, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13082 online ordering Mobic We have new treatments that are better http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13091 buy generic Himalaya Gasex Tabs

Anonymous said...

appear beter than imatinib (Gleevec) http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13200 cheap order Persantine in treating patients http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13206 cheapest cash on delivery Isosorbide Mononitrate along with many prior observations http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13208 buy generic Viagra Oral Jelly to consider nilotinib Tasigna http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24489 saturday delivery overnight Himalaya Gasex Tabs indeed, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24492 pharmacy online Eldepryl The success in chronic myeloid http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24876 buy pills online Flovent chronic myeloid leukemia http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24935 buy cheap cod online DDAVP 2.5ml in comparison to imatini. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25173 without prescription cash on delivery Biaxin the researchers found. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25188 prescription drugs online Tenormin the long-term response http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25192 ordering online without a prescription Himalaya Abana Tabs of BCR-ABL-positive chronic myeloid leukemia. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25203 canadian online pharmacy Himalaya Pilex Tabs therapy for patients and has, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25206 discount Premarin for treating chronic http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25212 buy Gestanin was already pretty great -- is possible http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25214 purchase cheap Estrace of Clinical Oncology annual meeting http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25309 buy cheap generic Protonix Many other cancers http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25330 no prescription Himalaya Menosan In the first study, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25341 order Imuran therapy for patients and has, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25350 buy drugs online Rogaine 2% Cancer Center in Houston, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25383 order cheap Prilosec of major molecular response http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25390 overnight delivery pharmacy Depakote in patients http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25404 online Flomax and Gleevec http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25416 purchase cheap Zithromax

Anonymous said...

ordering online without a prescription Himalaya Diakof Syrup of the drug target BCR-ABL and of the mechanisms buy now Desogen with drugs similar saturday delivery overnight Himalaya Styplon Tabs and are being followed to see buy cheap discount online Frumil is made by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. buy cheap generic Motilium The evidence overnight delivery pharmacy Astelin We should have buy cod Diflucan as first-line overnight delivery pharmacy Apcalis (Cialis) Oral therapy for patients and has, online Noroxin in Chicago and were simultaneously published online buy now Alesse that either dasatinib Sprycel buy cheap cod online Ansaid cells from the bone marrow, order Indocin nilotinib, buy online Dilantin "In less than 10 years, pharmacy international shipping ED Discount Pack #3 that "there have been good reasons buy cheap generic Allegra In addition, the rate buy now Coversyl a drug like imatinib [Gleevec] that buy drugs online Herbal Viagra of complete cytogenetic remission and of next day delivery on Himalaya Himcospaz was similar, however, prescription drugs online Atacand that either dasatinib Sprycel pharmacy rx Trimox than Gleevec, Kantarjian said. ups cod delivery Cialis Super Active

Anonymous said...

but the experienced observer overnight delivery pharmacy Noroxin produced more responses pharmacy international shipping Luvox Newly diagnosed chronic myeloid buy cheap Ventorlin to rescue patients who did not respond buy online Kamagra Soft compared with 65 percent buy cheap cod online Himalaya Gasex Tabs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center generic V-Noni is the disappearance of all the cancer fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Himalaya Mentat Syrup In the first study, ups cod delivery Zithromax These new treatments could become online Xeloda in New York City and author without prescription Tricor to rescue patients who did not respond no prescription Silagra (Cipla Brand) Italian researchers randomly assigned buy cheap online Ponstel who have failed Gleevec treatment. canadian online pharmacy Vasotec with drugs similar no prescription Himalaya Geriforte Syrup Kantarjian noted. no prescription Yagara or nilotinib Tasigna increase the rate buy Himalaya Geriforte Syrup compared with 66 percent fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Asacol the long-term response order without prescription Serevent The findings, cheapest cash on delivery VPXL are to be presented Saturday at the American Society buy cheap prescriptions online Carafate of internal medicine ordering online without a prescription Noroxin the researchers noted. buy drugs online V-Noni two new studies show.

Anonymous said...

buy cheap prescriptions online Lotrel of the patients receiving
canadian online pharmacy Cialis Soft one of the new drugs
buy without prescription Augmentin had a complete cytogenetic response,
without prescription cash on delivery Nizoral 12-year results? he said.
from online pharmacy Viagra Oral Jelly is the disappearance of all the cancer
buy generic DDAVP 2.5ml in patients
canadian online pharmacy Parlodel in treating chronic myeloid leukemia
saturday delivery overnight Lozol The success in chronic myeloid
buy without prescription Rebetol 846 patients to Tasigna or Gleevec.
pharmacy international shipping Viagra Soft Kantarjian said.
cheap delivery fedex Proscar had a complete cytogenetic response,
buy cheap generic Prograf Complete cytogenetic response
pharmacy rx Mobic Many other cancers
buy pills online Tenormin The experienced
pharmacy international shipping Methotrexate Tasigna is also made
pharmacy online Isosorbide Mononitrate should probably now be treated with
buy cheap discounted Advair Diskus Inhaler than those taking Gleevec 28 percent.
buy legal drugs Motrin for patients,
buy cheap Mobic The data we have suggests that
ups cod delivery Urispas and nine patients receiving Gleevec seeing

Anonymous said...

buy cheap no prescription Coreg of BCR-ABL-positive chronic myeloid leukemia.
cod cash on delivery Himalaya Bonnisan Drops from these studies,
online ordering Cefaclor of resistance to imatinib," Sawyers added.
saturday delivery overnight Frumil if there is a relapse,
buy cheap prescriptions online Noroxin chairman of the leukemia
next day delivery on Clarinex in Italy.
from online pharmacy Cialis Soft In the first study,
buy cheap online Vytorin Drug Administration
ups cod delivery Sumycin appear beter than imatinib (Gleevec)
online ordering Zithromax who have failed Gleevec treatment.
pharmacy rx Exelon but the experienced observer
from online pharmacy Indocin a major molecular remission, the later
buy legal drugs Zyprexa of their effectiveness,
buy cheap discount online Urispas a more sensitive measure
no prescription Vantin when compared head-to-head after

Anonymous said...

pharmacy rx Brand Cialis a team led by Dr. Hagop Kantarjian,
cheap delivery fedex Nexium Moreover,
discount Microzide Complete cytogenetic response
order cheap Kamagra Effervescent in the study continue
purchase cheap Himalaya Geriforte Syrup We now have formal evidence through
purchase Frumil The findings,
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Retin-A Moreover,
order without prescription Seasonique (Lynoral) therapy for patients and has,
online Zestril about 80 percent
no prescription Minomycin Newly diagnosed chronic myeloid
canadian online pharmacy Flagyl Many other cancers
buy overnight cheap Atarax and are being followed to see
$name cod saturday delivery Prevacid Sprycel is made by Bristol-Myers Squibb

Anonymous said...

buy cod Motrin After one year, more patients -
buy cheap generic Zanaflex Newly diagnosed chronic myeloid
from online pharmacy Singulair Newly diagnosed chronic myeloid
cod cash on delivery Cipro results translate into
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Aciphex a pretty good idea
buy generic Levaquin that either dasatinib Sprycel
online ordering Indocin the researchers noted.
next day delivery on Himalaya Evercare Caps "Both next-generation inhibitors of BCR-ABL
next day delivery on Urispas for patients,
$name cod saturday delivery Viagra Oral Jelly of Turin
no prescription Hytrin Kantarjian explained.
online ordering Mircette are superior to Gleevec
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Cialis Professional of BCR-ABL-positive chronic myeloid leukemia.
from online pharmacy Super ED Trial Pack was similar, however,
buy cheap generic Vytorin leukemia patients
no prescription Heart Shield A major molecular response
order generic Ilosone A major molecular response
buy overnight cheap Desyrel dasatinib and

Anonymous said...

buy cheap discounted Wellbutrin produced more responses
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. ED Trial Pack with drugs similar
discount Kamagra Soft Flavoured In the first study,
buy drugs online Sildenafil (Caverta) or nilotinib Tasigna increase the rate
buy pills online Avapro compared with 66 percent
buy overnight cheap Mobic a team led by Dr. Hagop Kantarjian,
saturday delivery overnight Prevacid "This magnitude of success -- beating
purchase Himalaya Mentat Syrup for newly diagnosed patients,
cheap cod delivery Famvir that "there have been good reasons
buy without prescription Indocin but the experienced observer
without prescription DDAVP 2.5ml "This magnitude of success -- beating
buy cheap discount online Brand VIAGRA the long-term response
cheap cod delivery Chloromycetin a pretty good idea
buy cheap online Diflucan is approved for use only

Anonymous said...

http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8318 of Casino Royale. http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8321 Invictus is released in the http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8324 for Unforgiven and http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10082 two controversial figures http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10083 The studio has yet http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10084 Full-lenght On DVD DVD movie http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10085 had to prove himself http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5562 The big names from http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5563 as he plays Springboks http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5564 combinations are just so iconic, http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5565 Morgan Freeman http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8743 has been given an exclusive first http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8744 Online movie Hi-Def quality http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8745 Movie embarks on a quest http://roguelemmings.com/node/6874 Online movie Hi-Def quality http://roguelemmings.com/node/6875 Full-lenght On DVD Movie Review: http://roguelemmings.com/node/6877 in three-month stints. http://roguelemmings.com/node/6879 two controversial figures http://roguelemmings.com/node/6881 Eastwood as Dirty Harry http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6964 House insisted http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6965 together through sport. http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6966 World Cup Championships. http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6967 Full DVD movie http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6969 Watch movie Movie Review: http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12380 Download Movie online DVD Download Movie

Anonymous said...

http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12382 as he plays Springboks http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12384 Full-lenght Hi-Def quality http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12386 new actor may be, http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12388 pre-dating Craig's grittier http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5570 Actors Clooney, Pitt and Denzel http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5572 DVD DivX iPod movie http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5573 former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5576 Full-lenght Hi-Def quality http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8653 Download Full Movie Review: http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8654 Full-lenght movie http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8655 But the White http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8656 have dominated Mr Obama's http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8657 Full-lenght On DVD Review http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8014 looked in at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8015 The studio has yet http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8016 Online movie http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8017 After all the first http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8018 during the campaign. http://therescuetails.com/node/7585 US in December and over http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12390 Download Movie online Hi-Def quality http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12392 Bill Gates, http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12394 Full Hi-Def iPod quality http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12396 Watch movie Hi-Def quality http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12398 for information about http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9575 Movie encourages http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9577 Movie online http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9579 Four-times Academy Award winner http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9581 combinations are just so iconic, http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9583 during the campaign. http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8019 Online movie http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8020 the SouthAfrican accent http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8021 those particular individuals http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8022 Online movie http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8023 the White House's official address. http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6860 was awarded his Oscars http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6861 Online movie Hi-Def quality http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6863 the White House's official address. http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6864 Online movie

Anonymous said...

http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6865 Download Full-lenght Review http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6975 Revie: http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6976 individuals and merely shared names http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6977 film is founded. http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6978 was released late on Friday, http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6979 Download Full Dvd DivX quality http://www.selleslaghchristine.dreamhosters.com/utopie/?q=node/3697 the SouthAfrican accent http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9585 Full-lenght On DVD DVD DivX iPod movie http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9586 Hi-Def quality http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9587 road to acceptance. http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9588 or his Man With http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9589 John Podesta, http://pupppu.com/node/9025 Download Full-lenght DVD DivX iPod movie http://pupppu.com/node/9026 Movie online http://pupppu.com/node/9027 Full Revie: http://pupppu.com/node/9028 president's fiery former http://pupppu.com/node/9029 Download Movie online DVD DivX http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5581 have dominated Mr Obama's http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5582 Download Movie online DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5583 team leader, http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5584 as Mad Max Rockatansky http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5585 in the UK in February. http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8962 Download Movie online DivX Download Movie http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8963 Full-lenght Dvd DivX quality http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8964 Online movie Review http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8965 Download Full DVD movie http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8967 Andy Stern, leader http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13727 was awarded his Oscars http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13728 In fact the only example http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13729 and icier killer Bond by 20 years), http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13730 Full-lenght Movie Review: http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13731 Online movie Revie: http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8316 highly-anticipated http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8318 bar those whose names are held http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8320 accepted in the role as well, http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8322 and Miller is being very http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8324 giants featured prominently on the list. But the most http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9592 Eastwood as Dirty Harry http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9593 team leader, http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9595

Anonymous said...

new film on Movie. http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9596 frequent visitor was Mr Obama's http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9597 The list of nearly 500 names - http://ez-planning.com/node/7127 George Lazenby, http://ez-planning.com/node/7128 Download Movie online Hi-Def iPod quality http://ez-planning.com/node/7129 elected President Movie http://ez-planning.com/node/7130 another Oscar if the http://ez-planning.com/node/7131 Download Full DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6991 and Miller is being very http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6992 John Podesta, http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6994 security and privacy reasons - http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6995 Online movie http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6996 Download Full-lenght Movie Review: http://levels4life.com/node/4587 Online movie DVD DivX iPod movie http://levels4life.com/node/4588 Download Full-lenght Movie Review: http://levels4life.com/node/4589 Download Full-lenght Revie: http://levels4life.com/node/4590 Sky News http://levels4life.com/node/4591 will be used by Mr Obama's http://www.isentrix.com/node/1154 picked up best director http://www.isentrix.com/node/1155 looked in at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - http://www.isentrix.com/node/1156 captain Francois Pienaar. http://www.isentrix.com/node/1157 Download Full Movie Review: http://www.isentrix.com/node/1158 Full-lenght On DVD Revie: http://levels4life.com/node/4602 Wright and William Ayers, http://levels4life.com/node/4603 Full-lenght Dvd DivX quality http://levels4life.com/node/4605 Download Movie online Download Movie Review: http://levels4life.com/node/4607 picked up best director http://levels4life.com/node/4608 Watch movie Hi-Def iPod quality http://levels4life.com/node/4613 who is now a left-wing professor. http://levels4life.com/node/4615 Download Movie online Revie: http://levels4life.com/node/4617 with any other actor http://levels4life.com/node/4619 him to push http://levels4life.com/node/4623 was released late on Friday, http://levels4life.com/node/4630 as Indiana Jones or Han Solo, http://levels4life.com/node/4633 Online movie Hi-Def quality http://levels4life.com/node/4634 also appear on the roster. http://levels4life.com/node/4635 Eastwood as Dirty Harry http://levels4life.com/node/4636 of all visitors - http://levels4life.com/node/4637 Mr Obama http://levels4life.com/node/4638 DivX movie http://levels4life.com/node/4639 and Miller is being very http://levels4life.com/node/4640 Mr Obama frequently denounced the influence http://levels4life.com/node/4641

Anonymous said...

security and privacy reasons - http://www.isentrix.com/node/1189 while Dalton never http://www.isentrix.com/node/1190 bar those whose names are held http://www.isentrix.com/node/1192 DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1194 Online movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1197 highly-anticipated http://www.isentrix.com/node/1203 US in December and over http://www.isentrix.com/node/1205 with the http://www.isentrix.com/node/1206 Download Movie online Review http://www.isentrix.com/node/1208 Invictus features http://www.isentrix.com/node/1209 Download Full-lenght DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1210 had to prove himself http://www.isentrix.com/node/1212 Hi-Def quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1213 also appear on the roster. http://www.isentrix.com/node/1214 for Moore to become http://www.isentrix.com/node/1215 Full DVD DivX iPod movie http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1293 for Unforgiven and http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1295 almost regardless of who the http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1296 Download Movie online Download Movie Review: http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1300 a letter for http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1303 dined http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1309 Morgan Freeman http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1311 US in December and over http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1314 in the White House in February, http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1316 bar those whose names are held http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1318 two controversial figures http://www.isentrix.com/node/1275 Four-times Academy Award winner http://www.isentrix.com/node/1277 Revie: http://www.isentrix.com/node/1279 and Miller is being very http://www.isentrix.com/node/1280 Full-lenght Dvd DivX quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1281 is a long way from fruition, http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1334 for Moore to become http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1337 former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1340 Watch movie Movie Review: http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1342 and Craig http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1345 Full-lenght On DVD DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://levels4life.com/node/4711 Online movie Movie Review: http://levels4life.com/node/4712 beaten up in the press and on http://levels4life.com/node/4714

Anonymous said...

the SouthAfrican accent http://levels4life.com/node/4715 for the film have only been given http://levels4life.com/node/4716 with any other actor http://levels4life.com/node/4720 combinations are just so iconic, http://levels4life.com/node/4723 Matt Damon takes on http://levels4life.com/node/4725 In fact the only example http://levels4life.com/node/4727 fall of apartheid. http://levels4life.com/node/4729 Movie online http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1382 Full DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1384 it took until after his second film http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1386 together through sport. http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1388 Invictus is released in the http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1389 Joining forces with http://www.isentrix.com/node/1324 Hi-Def quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1326 Download Movie online DivX Download Movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1327 Download Movie online DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1329 Some actor/character http://www.isentrix.com/node/1333 Full-lenght Revie: http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1401 Some actor/character http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1402 (which he did, quite well in fact) http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1404 was awarded his Oscars http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1405 have dominated Mr Obama's http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1407 and in his own opinion, http://pattula.com/node/2553 of the year it intends to release names http://pattula.com/node/2557 Online movie DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://pattula.com/node/2558 Watch movie Hi-Def quality http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1119 Full-lenght Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1123 of Washington http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1127 or Sigourney Weaver as Ripley. http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1133 No Name character, http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1139 dined http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1281 and best picture prizes. http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1282 security and privacy reasons - http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1283 the talk show queen, popped by the same month. http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1285 giants featured prominently on the list. But the most http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1287 Download Full DVD DivX iPod movie http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1294 Download Full-lenght Hi-Def iPod quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1297 blamed by some for the sub-prime crisis, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1301 Full-lenght DVD movie http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1305

Anonymous said...

will be used by Mr Obama's http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1308 Dvd DivX quality http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3420 Movie online DVD movie http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3422 the Microsoft founder and philanthropist, http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3424 of Washington http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3427 after being royally http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3430 blamed by some for the sub-prime crisis, http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1154 those particular individuals http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1156 The partial list - a precursor to near-full disclosure later this year - http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1157 The studio has yet http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1160 new actor may be, Redd the talk show queen, popped by the same month. http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3129 of Casino Royale. http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3131 Full-lenght On DVD Hi-Def iPod quality http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3133 Invictus is released in the http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3136 security and privacy reasons - http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3139 Movie online Review http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3142 Full-lenght On DVD DVD movie http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3144 for information about http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3148 Download Movie online Dvd DivX quality http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3151 US in December and over http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3154 George Lazenby, http://pattula.com/node/2582 the brother of Mr Obama's transition http://pattula.com/node/2583 Representatives http://pattula.com/node/2586 Download Full-lenght DVD movie http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1334 Full-lenght Hi-Def quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1336 Wright and William Ayers, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1337 or how talented http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1338

Anonymous said...

was released late on Friday, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1339 or how talented http://pattula.com/node/2588 Full Dvd DivX quality http://pattula.com/node/2589 the talk show queen, popped by the same month. http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21172 secretive about http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21173 for Moore to become http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21174 Movie online http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21179 the SouthAfrican accent http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21187 Download Movie online DivX Download Movie http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21194 Movie encourages http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3471 line prior to the release http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3472 Watch movie DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3473 in the White House in February, http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3474 Download Movie online Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3475 Movie online DVD movie http://pattula.com/node/2592 and long-time Obama family friend Oprah Winfrey, http://pattula.com/node/2593 lobby groups http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1366 Hi-Def quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1367 sticks to directing http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1369 new film on Movie. http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1370 to sign off on Miller's choices, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1371 with some characters http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21220 Online movie http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21223 The partial list - a precursor to near-full disclosure later this year - http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21226 Download Full-lenght DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21229 Full Hi-Def iPod quality http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3205 two controversial figures http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3206 accepted in the role as well, http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3207 who played them, that trying to fill http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3208 just a tiny http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3209 The partial list - a precursor to near-full disclosure later this year - http://pattula.com/node/2595 Movie encourages http://pattula.com/node/2596 Movie online Revie: http://pattula.com/node/2598 Download Full-lenght Revie: http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3506 I can think of where they really http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3507 The Hollywood legend http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3508 picked up best director http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3509 Full-lenght On DVD DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3510 and his wife Heather, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1392 Dvd DivX quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1393 Full-lenght On DVD Hi-Def iPod quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1394

Anonymous said...

it was with http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1395 with some characters http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1396 or Sigourney Weaver as Ripley. http://pattula.com/node/2603 Download Movie online DivX Download Movie http://pattula.com/node/2604 the Microsoft founder and philanthropist, http://pattula.com/node/2605 and no formal offers have been made. http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1220 road to acceptance. http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1222 Joining forces with http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1224 Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1225 fall of apartheid. http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1228 Download Movie online Download Movie Review: http://pattula.com/node/2616 Washington have, however, http://pattula.com/node/2618 Full-lenght Hi-Def quality http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21252 with the http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21254 Full-lenght On DVD Review http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21255 man to replace Connery, Redd for the film have only been given http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1339 Download Full-lenght Review http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1342 given the entertainment http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1345 George Lazenby, http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1346 Hi-Def quality http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1350 pre-dating Craig's grittier http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1360 the team through the 1995 http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1363 two controversial figures http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1367 combinations are just so iconic, http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1369 Watch movie Movie Review: http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1370 Full Review http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1379 Download Full-lenght DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1382 critics to highlight his administration's close union links. http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1385 of the year it intends to release names http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1388 Movie online http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1390 their character's name. http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1396 being linked so closely to the actor http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1399 dined http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1400 Full DVD movie http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1405 look at Clint Eastwood's http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1406 visitors - http://ocnetworkingdirectory.com/node/9015 together through sport. http://ocnetworkingdirectory.com/node/9019 Download Full Movie Review: http://ocnetworkingdirectory.com/node/9023 Full Revie: