Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fin...

And I leave my room. Very sad =(

Not much time, so that's it =P Not sure how much internet access I'm going to get while traveling, but I'll do my best to try to post at least once in a while, although no laptop, so probably no photos and things.

Onto the next chapter in my trip. I'm going to miss UBC, and all the people here, but yeah, it's been great. Thanks to all involved =)

Shall try to talk to you all soon. Miss everyone. Seeya =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First yet again, booyah

Byebyes Justin, have fun on the train with lots of legroom :)

Anonymous said...

bleh... i was out.

Talk to you soon.

Have fun

Anonymous said...

bleh... i was out.

Talk to you soon.

Have fun

Anonymous said...

bleh... i was out.

Talk to you soon.

Have fun

Anonymous said...

Oops... i blame the wireless connection. It was dodgy.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why the shortest entry in a while had got 5 comments...

Enjoy traveling, and don't lose things!