There's a lot of them... so sorry for the bandwidth usage! (although it shouldn't be too large I hope)
Can't see it really well, but that's Brendan in the bottom left and those are black and white versions of a whole bunch of flags outside the Contempory Art Museum - The photos of the Canada flag I took were kinda dodgy. It should be windier!
Jumping to dinner, this is Bensen trying to take photos through the kitchen window.
Xina, Bin and David over the kitchen sink
Not sure what I was doing there.. but that's a bunch of us in the kitchen
Xina, Linda and Grace peeling potatoes for the salad.
Chocolate covered strawberries =D
At the Fish Markets - the platter was really good (as was the drink - you would hope so for $4)
Group photo at the market - it took a lot of shots to get a decent one.
It looks like London! Not that I've been there, but it was very, very wet.
David with his red bean dessert thingo
The dessert that Brendan and I shared - Orange Chocolate something... I forget the proper name. Very nice though.
Us in the rain
Long exposure shot - I've taken way too many of these, but this one turned out rather well - the non-moving bits are pretty clear, and without a tripod too =D
Us in the lift - this was a fun photo to take. I really like it too.
At the bus stop thingo
Last shot of Bensen, Linda, David and Grace (as we're about to get on the bus)
Me and Brendan in Canberra, with our bus behind us (or it could've been the other bus, I forget, but that's kinda irrelevant anyways)
A very cool model of Canberra - the buildings (including Brendan's college) are all accurate (shape-wise). The light show that accompianied the model was very cool too. I learnt a lot about how Canberra was designed - and how badly this design was executed.
The original 'concept' design of Canberra - a lot more organised than it actually is. The circles are actually circular too =P
Parliment shot thingo
Canada Flag =D
I just like the description of Canada at the bottom - and the cool reflection
Shot from across the river of Parliment - slightly bland really.
Shadow shot - how unoriginal
ANU... some walkway thingo. Kinda cool. Union is just down those steps (if you can see them)
Brendan and I in city centre, with the cool metal cushion behind us - it was covered in graffiti and someone's leftover dinner so I didn't wanna get too close.
That reflector is actually stuck there...
Stars
More stars and trees and stuff
Telstra Tower.. I'll get up there one day

Little artsy shots with Brendan. I've got the shots from his perspective too, I'll post them later.
Anyways, I leave for Canada very soon, and I've still got to sleep, so I'll cut this post short here. I haven't posted anything about Melbourne, and I'm about to leave, so I'm a little behind - hopefully I'll have a little bit of time where I can catch up on my posts.
See you all later.
3 comments:
there are no stars!!!
and you called canberra canada......interesting descriptions though, especially the part about the sheep
There are some stars there! And the Justin-and-Brendan stars of course!
The model thing of Canbra looks weird (especially because it's also in a circle).
And keep on bewaring those stalkers who come at you through the window...
Well said.
Post a Comment