Definitely enjoyed my time in Melbourne. Won't make too detailed a post, but I went to see a movie (License to Wed... don't see it. I almost fell asleep - twice), went to St Kilda Beach (and took 452 photos, which was cropped down to 260-something I think), caught up with Christopher, Jiapei (for about 2 seconds) and Jean, and did A LOT of wandering around the city. Here are a couple of random photos so you don't feel left out:

My favourite of the 452 that we took at St Kilda beach. Very cliche, but still a nice shot. Had a heap of other nice ones, which I'll either throw in when I don't have anything else to post, or share with you when I get back.
With Chris in his college. After going out for food and being owned at fooseball (whoever thought that that game could involve so much skill), had a nice chat before being set upon by Jiapei - as energetic and hyper as ever. Also, Melbourne's public transport system failed us that night, but it worked out ok in the end...
Had lunch with Jean at a nice Japanese place. Good to catch up with Jean too (sounds like she's working too hard though =P)
With my grandma (=
And with my uncle, aunt and two out of three cousins (Khay suuuuuucks =P)Left for Canada this morning... or yesterday morning, time differences are weird.
Got to the airport at the bright and early time of 4:45am, for the 6 am flight. Got to Sydney, and had to check in again. Waited ages for that before getting on the plane, and fell asleep almost immediately. Woke up an hour later and we were in the air. Managed to get a seat squeezed in between two businessmen - one of whom had bad breath and played Mah Jong the entire flight.
Got to Japan eventually and did the whole "Lost at the airport thingo." Managed to find Aileen, who also happened to be going to Vancouver, so things were pretty easy from there.

That's Aileen. I reckon I look sleazy in this photo, but that other one I took was blurry =(
Anyways, on the flight got a window seat near the back, which meant extra legroom, and sat next to Matt, who is becoming a personal trainer or something. Better company than the last flight at least =P
So got to Vancouver, and after waiting half an hour to get through customs, found my bag and got out. Waited close to two hours (possibly longer now that I think about it) for the shuttlebus to get there and load up, and made it to college.
I'll finish this story later... I wanna get to bed now. But yes, I'm here in one piece. =)
5 comments:
I thought I'd say hi, since no one's commenting.
Hi.
Brendan.
(woahh - i'm not allowed capitals in my NAME. How minimalist.)
boo :) I agree with the time difference thingo. Uber confusing. Plus the whole "u suck ur still in yesterday" is a bit overdone lol
Heya! Finally in Canada eh? How's it over there???
I should go study for my test 2morrow... and work on my assignment that is also due 2morrow... Right... I should go...
Oh take some pics of canada so that I can make you that banner!
I agree with Brendan, it's a bit of an e e cummings thing. Crazy artistes...
Hi! Glad you're still alive, as are we in Adelaide. Talking to Mary, and she said she'd been chatting with Calvin, and asked him "what's it like being an only child?"
"It sucks", he apparantly said...
It's the eyes that make you look like a suspicious character, but hey, I've seen worse.
As long as Jiapei didn't practice her screams on you...you're all good :P
Haha... Jiapei practised her hair ruffling on me. A little bit of screaming but not too much. She's a bit crazy =P
Not sure whats up with that Capitalising name thingo - I'm guessing it's the template I'm using. I can change it to a different one if having a capital in your name is really that important =P
Thanks for commenting =)
Post a Comment